24/7 Security Services provides a full range of technical installations and services.
Installations are customised for each site’s unique requirements ,and we off a 24-hour back-up service with our maintenance contracts. All our technicians are Bylaw 25 compliant.
- Intruder detection systems
- Perimeter beams
- CCTV Systems
- Panic Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Electric Fencing
- Several technical installation and services team are available 24/7
- Equipment carries 12-month warranty (unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer)
- 12-month workmanship warranty
- Quarterly and annual maintenance agreements
- SAIDSA compliant
24/7 Security Service provide on-site risk assessment. A trained assessor will visit your premises and evaluate your current security and risk factors.
Items assessed during our site/risk surveys:
- Perimeter Protection: Assess what is currently in place, vulnerable areas and possible measures to improve
- Access/Egress Control: Evaluate all current measures in place, assess their effectiveness and recommend procedures to improve
- Lighting: Visit the premises during day and night to determine areas lacking sufficient lighting
- Health, Fire and Safety: Assess compliance to the various Acts and suggest any necessary upgrades to processes or equipment
- CCTV, Alarms and Electric Fencing: Review current installations taking specific care to identify weaknesses and/or necessary upgrades
24/7 Security Services’ Close Protection Officers (CPOs) are highly trained specialists who specialise in the personal protection of company executives, dignitaries, celebrities or private persons requiring special protection for themselves and their family.
- All CPOs are registered with PSIRA (Private Security Regulatory Authority)
- Close Protection solutions are customised to client specifications, total threat analysis and discretion requirements
- A Secure Drive service is offered – a chauffeur driven, CPO accompanied service.
IGIS is a comprehensive geographic information system that visibly depicts the status of urban infrastructure services. It enables the collection of statistical information used to plot trends and graphs. It is an essential tool needed to guide the budgeting and allocation of City and Private sector resources.
The system is supported through dedicated personnel trained to capture, action, monitor and resolve any urban service breakdowns.
The Urban Monitoring System Captures and monitors the following:
- Criminal activities in an area allowing for informed planning, development and implementation of crime prevention strategies.
- Information related to the assistance of the public by the Public Safety Ambassadors, thus allowing for a more accurate understanding of people movement in an area which leads to targeted marketing plans and event management.
- Dedicated suburb closures and patrols
- Urban monitoring software
- Foot patrollers
- Domestic worker forums
- Crime intelligence
- Pro-active vehicle patrols
- Liasing with SAPS in Joint Operations
- Labour unrest
- Disaster management
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
Medical and Trauma Response
24/7 Security Services partners with Netcare 911 Emergency Medical Response
24/7 Security Services partners Traumatology Services International (TSI) for effective, efficient, and professional trauma recovery care for the victims of crime, and traumatised staff. A holistic approach includes treating the physical and emotional repercussions from trauma exposure.
TSI provides professional trauma intervention by professionally trained and qualified personnel. Personnel are bound by the Ethical Code of Conduct of The South African Integrated Traumatological Council.